Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh wow oh geez

To the (what, 5?) people who keep track of me on here, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with turning 21, getting legally intoxicated for the first two times, spending about a month between friends' houses and, ultimately, coming back to my crappy computer and my cold camper of a home.

That said, in the coming weeks, a friend of mine should be sending me a laptop! 4GB of RAM might not be cutting-edge by today's standards, but when you're used to relying on a nearly-10-year-old ancient tome, that's a pretty major improvement, if I do say so myself (considering my current memory is, like, 1/8 of that).

I'm gonna be spending a lot of my time drawing; whether I finish any of it or not remains to be seen. I'm sure I'll be drawing a lot more when I have a faster computer.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you folks in the know! I'm gonna go curl up in bed and hope that it gets warm eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment