Sunday, January 15, 2012

DREAM


I had just come from the pet store, and I had bought an octopus and a turtle. I was going to buy a floating anta ray, but the one I wanted was electric and I was afraid of it shocking me.

I went back to the car with my two new pets where a few friends of mine from prison were waiting for me. We all decided to go the movies. However, on the way there, I found that the manta had snuck out with me by attaching to my back underneath my shirt and hoodie. I frantically screamed and tore off my hoodie and shirt. I was gonna tug it off, but then I remembered it was electric, and I didn't want to get shocked. The driver finally pulled into a mall parking lot. I got out and the driver went around to grab him off. I begged him not to and tried to tell him that they give an electric shock when threatened, but he did anyway. The manta stayed suctioned to my back as he was given an electric shock, enough to jolt him off of me. It changed color and came off of my back as it chased after him.

I ran to the mall with my shirt and hoodie already back on me, to look for a pet store to tell me what to do, and also because I wasn't sure what turtles and octopi were supposed to eat. When I went inside though, I found that there was a movie theater in the mall. I ran out smiling wide as I told the driver. Our three other friends were glad to hear that we could just run out and have fun today. I took the turtle and octopus out of their pet shop box and set them in the back seat floor board to play together, when I found that the manta had snuck back into the car. I let them all play together as we went out to the mall.

I spat on the parking lot, but in real life I spat all over my face. Disgusted with myself, I frantically got up and ran to the bathroom to clean off my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment